Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line
All Deposits, Invoices and Final Payments
will include a 10% Surcharge to cover the
All Deposits and Final Balances are Non-Refundable.
You will be sent an Invoice through PayPal for your Final Balance.
All Final Balances must be paid in full - one month prior to departure.
Cruise Payment Page
Friends and Family
Total cost $500!
-Two Nights on the Grand Classica
- Port Charges, Taxes and Gratuities
-Soft drinks - Lemonade, Iced Tea, Fruit Punch, Orange Juice, Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate and Water
-All scheduled Meals
- Welcome On-board Luncheon
- All On-board Entertainment
- Priority Seating in Main Showroom for Shows and Pageant
- Alcoholic Beverages
-Ground Transportation to the Grand Classica
-Ground Transportation by
Brightline train service!
-Port of Palm Beach Valet Parking - $20 per day per car
- Travel Documents - See below
Travel Documents Needed - Please Read Carefully:
- If traveling to the United States, the following documents are needed:
1. A valid Visa to enter the United States - should be a B1 To B2 Travel Visa.
2. A Passport which must be valid Six Months before travel date.
- If traveling from the United States to the Bahamas, the following documents are needed:
1. A Passport which has to be valid Six Months before travel date,
2. A valid Driver's License with an original Birth Certificate. The Birth Certificate must be "State" issued, and not a Hospital issued Certificate. Must have Raised State Seal. If it is a Hospital Birth Certificate - you will not be able to sail.
3. What ever legal names are on the Passport, or Driver's License, this is the name that must be given at the time of Booking the Reservation.
Palm Beach Address where the Grand Classica is docked:
1 East 11th Street
Riviera Beach, Florida 33404
Itinerary to Follow